- Hypnotherapy can help treat anxiety, addiction, performance, self-esteem, phobias and anger issues.
- Hypnotherapy is a brief therapy process, typically less than 15 sessions.
- Hypnotherapy is drug-free.
- Hypnotherapy targets the unconscious behaviours contributing to the issue, helping you to unconsciously recognise and acquire the skills required to effectively deal with the issue.
- Some hypnotherapy sessions can activate the parasympathetic nervous system, leaving you in a relaxed state after the session.
- Each session is tailored to the individual, no scripts are used.
- Hypnotherapy sessions are recorded and the audio recording is given to you via USB key or email.
Most people have experienced trance-like states:
- eyes opened – dancing, daydreaming or driving via a familiar route
- eyes closed – guided meditation and mindfulness
Hypnosis can focuses on the unconscious mind and processes, leading you to a state of altered consciousness.
These post-hypnotic suggestions teach you alternative strategies to overcome anxiety, addictions, self-esteem, procrastination, performance, phobias and anger issues.
If you are willing to work with your hypnotherapist, then it is more than likely you will be able to be hypnotised.
If you decide within the first 30 minutes that you don’t want to continue the session, there will be no charge for that 30 minute session.
Several private health funds will provide refunds for a portion of your costs, depending on your coverage level.
Please contact your private health fund to check whether you coverage includes hypnotherapy.
If you’d like to ask for more information, please feel free to contact me.
Each recording is tailor-made for you and your individual needs.
which words and suggestions to take on board or not.